Friday, October 3, 2014

Launching my blog DharmaKamata.blogspot.com

Hello everyone,

October 3rd, 2014. My name is Prabhakar Srinivas Kamath. I am a retired psychiatrist residing in the U.S. As prompted and assisted by my friend Dr. Panchajanya Paul, I created this blog.

Promoting Natural Justice in the world is my Only Cause. 

Wherever there is injustice, I will fight for justice. Wherever there is cruelty, I will fight for sanity. Wherever there is violence, I will fight for peace. 

I believe in the time-tested saying, "All that is necessary for the forces of evil to triumph in the world is for enough good men to do nothing." 

My goal with this blog is to share with my readers my insights into the problems of the Society, the Mind and Religion. In each of these fields I have written authoritative books with original insights

Thus far I have authored three books. All of them have received great reviews by scholars and general public. 

1. Servants, Not Masters, A guide for consumer activists in India. 1987.

2. Is Your Balloon About To Pop? Owner's Manual for the Stressed Mind. 2007. Available on www.amazon.com and also on www.amazon.in

You can get more information on this book on the website: www.JustCantTakeItAnymore.com/

3. The Untold Story of the Bhagavad Gita. The True Intent and Spirit of the Bhagavad Gita in its Historical Context. Available on www.amazon.com and also on www.amazon.in/ 

For more information on this book, log on: www.Untoldstorybhagavadgita.com/

What is the significance of the name Dharma Kamata? 

The question might arise as to why I chose the name Dharma Kamata for my blog. This phrase was originally coined by Ashoka the Great (ruled 268-232 B.C.). In his edicts he constantly exhorted people to become Dharma Kamata -one craving for righteousness. I studied his edicts during my research into the historical context of the Bhagavad Gita. Since my last name is Kamath, it fitted well in creating my pseudonym. 

This is the pseudonym by which I authored my last book, The Untold Story of the Bhagavad Gita. In it I exposed all the injustice Brahmanic loyalists committed against the true intent and spirit of the Bhagavad Gita as well as India over two thousand years, which led to 700 years of foreign rule of India. 

You can watch my slide show on this topic on You Tube: The Untold Story of the Bhagavad Gita. 

So I picked this phrase to indicate my desire to uphold righteousness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment